Tuesday 21 May 2013

Funk Up Your Look With Special Bags!

Every since I saw Moschino's Cheap & Chic bag collection, I wanted to write an article about all the funky bags out there and their creative designers. 
Not long ago, I discovered Charlotte Olympia's unique bags and feel in love with all her designs; not to mention, another great designer, Olympia Le-Tan's eye-catching book inspired clutch collection which makes the perfect stylish erudite statement. 
Sophia Webster is also an original breakout designer I like. Aside from her out-of-the-box, bursting with color shoes, she creates really cool bags, like quote-bubble shaped clutches emblazoned with different messages. 
Below are some of the funkiest bags...at least in my opinion :). Which one is your favorite?


1. Charlotte Olympia Movie Night shoulder bag, 2. Sophia Webster Hold Me Speech Bubble clutch, 3. Moschino Cheap & Chic Tea Time bag, 4. Moschino Cheap & Chic Jar Print shoulder bag, 5. Charlotte Olympia Toucan bag, 
6. Moschino Cheap & Chic Boat Trip bag, 7. Sophia Webster Sweet Talk Speech Bubble shoulder bag, 8. Moschino Cheap & Chic Pineapple shoulder bag, 9. Charlotte Olympia Take Pandora clutch, 10. Olympia Le-Tan Alice in Wonderland embroidered clutch
Charlotte Olympia and Olympia Le-Tan bags can be bought from Net-a-Porter.

12 comments:

  1. O my! These are so cut! Thank you for sharing!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Viewrama!
      I'm already your follower.:)

      Delete
  3. These bags are so cute!! Really love the movie night shoulder bag <3

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I'm also a big fan of that bag, actually of every bag created by Charlotte Olympia.

      Delete
  4. cute cute cute! :) following you right back!

    kisses

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. charlotte olympia's clutches are love !!!

    http://www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I come and visit your blog I can't stop flirting with this post, I just love it and the bags!

    Rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate your opinion!
Please subscribe to my feeds and feel free to leave other comments whenever you like!